Terms and Conditions
Payment and Cancellation Policy:
All credit card transactions will be processed the day before arrival. Sunday and Monday arrivals are processed on the Friday before arrival. All holiday arrivals will be processed on the last workday before arrival. All balances must be paid in full prior to arrival!
Any reservations of 3 days or longer is considered a long stay and billing is a 50% deposit in advance with the cancellation policy being that Cinema Suites keeps 25% of the invoice total including tax or 48 hours, whichever is greatest.
Cinema Suites will deduct 15% of your deposit to cover credit card and administrative charges incurred by Cinema Suites as a result of your cancellation.
Cinema Suites reserves the right to charge your credit card for the full balance if:
a. You cancel your reservation within 48 hours of the reservation date.
b. You do not arrive on the date specified without notice.
c. You decide not to stay when you arrive (for whatever reason).
d. You decide to terminate your stay without notice.
Cinema Suites is entitled to adopt reasonable rules to ensure order and safety on the premises and to prevent misconduct that could offend other guests and bring Cinema Suites into disrepute. We value your patronage and privacy, for that reason the following rules apply at Cinema Suites.
1. Free services provided by Cinema Suites such as; Wi-Fi Internet, Cable TV and faxing are available subject to normal service. We cannot be held responsible for whatever reason for interruption of these services, although we will endeavor to provide these services without interruption.
2. Management provides weekly house cleaning of all rooms. If guests require daily maid service there will be an added $10 dollar per day charge. Please state this request when placing the reservation.
3. Breakfast is self-served, everything is provided.
4. Cinema Suites reserves the right to refuse entrance or service to parties that are either: not in dress code, who appear to be intoxicated, or on drugs, or who are disruptive and rude to our staff members or guests.
5. Cinema Suites does not condone drug usage of any kind, and will seek prosecution of parties who use or distribute controlled substances on the premises.
6. Cinema Suites is not responsible for lost or stolen property, nor is it responsible for any personal items damaged by another guest.
7. Cinema Suites is only authorized to accommodate properly registered guests. For this purpose, guests are to present their valid national ID card or passport, or any other valid proof of identity to the reservation assistant immediately upon arrival.
8. Upon arriving at Cinema Suites, guests who are already being accommodated are obliged to prove their identity to reservation assistant if requested to do so.
9. In special cases, Cinema Suites may offer a guest accommodation other than that which has been arranged, if it does not differ in any essential manner from that which was stipulated in the confirmed booking.
10. Cinema Suites may offer guests who ask to extend their stay a different room than the one in which they were originally accommodated.
11. Guests are to use their rooms for the agreed period. If the period of accommodation is not stipulated in advance, guests are to check out by 11 A.M. on the last day of their stay, and they are obliged to have vacated the room by this time. If a guest fails to do this, Cinema Suites is entitled to bill him/her for another day’s stay. In the event that Cinema Suites has already reserved this room beforehand, and the guest fails to heed requests to vacate the room, or if he or she is not present, then Cinema Suites reserves the right to catalogue the guest’s possessions and to store them in a safe place so that the room can be used by the guest for whom it has been reserved.
12. Guests may not move furnishings, or interfere with the electrical network or any other installations in the rooms or on the premises of the in Cinema Suites without the consent of the management.
13. Guests are to report lost keys immediately to the management.
14. Upon departing, guests are obliged to turn off all water faucets, as well as the lights in the room and its facilities, and to shut the door as they leave. Guests are asked to place room keys into the mail box by the front door upon departing. Failure to do so will incur $200.00 charge to replace keys and locks for said keys and inconvenience.
15. For security reasons, it is not appropriate to leave children under 10 years of age without adult supervision in the rooms or other areas on the premises.
16. Guests are to observe peace and quiet, they are not to disturb the other guests accommodated at Cinema Suites. Guests are requested to talk on their cellphones in their rooms.
17. Suggestions by guests for improving Cinema Suites are welcomed by the management.
18. Guests are obliged to pay for any damage or breakages that they cause, if they are unable to prove that they are not responsible for this damage. Cinema Suites reserves the right to charge for repair or replacement plus a premium.
19. Guests are obliged to observe the provisions of these House Rules. In the event that a guest is in breach of these rules, Cinema Suites has the right to repudiate the agreement on the provision of accommodation services before the agreed period has elapsed.
20. Smoking is allowed outdoors.
21. No pets.